RPA quadlite picatinny rail needed

Guest richness

Guest richness

Hi chaps :)

I've just acquired a lovely RPA Quadlite but i need a picatinny rail for it as it has on a weaver one that will not fit my picatinny IOR scope rings.

Where is the best place to get one from. Anyone want my Weaver one?

Any help much appreciated. Richard Utting

remember to get 20 MOA rail

Ps, if you want you can pop over and I can open up the slots on the weaver rail so you can at least play with it until your Third eye one comes?

if it's for the 9-36x56 then you won't be playing until I can play with mine :)

Lee

Guest richness

remember to get 20 MOA rail

Ps, if you want you can pop over and I can open up the slots on the weaver rail so you can at least play with it until your Third eye one comes?

Lee

That's really good of you Lee thanks mate. Craig is sorting me one for good money and posting fast. I would certainly have taken you up on your offer if i didn't have my S&B 3-12 on weaver rings off my rimmy to get me going today for load testing. Hopefully by Tuesday AM, i'll have my rail from 3rd Eye and i'll be able to whack the glorious 4-28 on again :) I just ordered a 10moa as i won't need mad elevation on this rifle as it is only 204 and i only need a few minutes for its max of 600y. ATVB Rich :)

Guest richness

The rail form 3rd eye tactical was very nicely made and Craig a pleasure to deal with. I centred the scope, took off 10mins and zeroed within a few clicks - sweet alignment :)

NB third eye rail is nice and low-profile so that helped scope/head alignment.

I phoned RPA and spoke to the guy there who was very helpful and sent me some mounting screw for free 1st class.

The rifle is so sweet and after a bit of playing about it is now cloverleafing at 225y with both vmax 40gr and 40gr Noslers over 28.4gr RL15.

So i've loaded up 100 and i'm off to shoot as soon as things settle down here after the birth of my lovely little boy Stanley 17/5/11 9lbs :D

The rifle is so sweet and after a bit of playing about it is now cloverleafing at 225y with both vmax 40gr and 40gr Noslers over 28.4gr RL15.

So i've loaded up 100 and i'm off to shoot as soon as things settle down here after the birth of my lovely little boy Stanley 17/5/11 9lbs :D

See, I told you you'd be pleased with it!

Glad it's working out well for you.

On a more important note, congratulations on becoming a Daddy! You'll love it.

Guest richness

See, I told you you'd be pleased with it!

Glad it's working out well for you.

On a more important note, congratulations on becoming a Daddy! You'll love it.

Thanks mate! (on both counts) :)

Can't stop smiling about my thinking the other day "i could just do with moving the trigger forward a bit as my hand tension isn't quite how i like it, especially with this 2stage trigger having a longer pull than a single stage" Then i look carefully and realise that the whole blade can simply be moved forward and back over a good inch. So i slide it forward and bingo perfect hand/trigger finger and me smiling like a cheshire cat! :D pure class!

Great rifle thank you very much good sir

Archived