Lapua Scenar 123gr 6.5mm 400x heads for sale

Guest richness

Guest richness

I have some Lapua Scenar heads for sale. 123gr 6.5mm.

I have 4 boxes of 100. They are postable. £26 posted per box of 100. May do postage discount for a purchase of all four boxes (they are from the same batch/lot)

richutting@btconnect.com 07730396446

Guest richness

Hell! that was quick :lol:

Rabbitfinger si-snipe has some for sale too. If you want to give him a PM he may be able to help you if you want some too

Guest richness

Thanks for that but I'm ok for a bit. You're both going over to the 140's then?

Aye :) we must be mad because the 123gr scenars are so accurate as to be beyond a joke. After my 1"@400y with them, i went on to shoot a single hole group at 100y with them with RL17, which Si has just repeated while comparing to his 140gr amax loads. They're the most incredible bullet through our truflites. However, the amax seem to shoot very very small groups too (i've previously got to 1"@300 and hoping as soon as i find some more to get to 1.25 or 1.3"@400) and are 20x more destructive. We feel that shooting at rabbits at 1000y is only justifiable when mitigating risks of wounding to the absolute minimum. If you hit a rabbit in the heart/lungs with a scenar, it will live for a very short while. With the Amax it is in pieces and that is better. We feared we'd have to take a hit ballistically but that is not the case as we both have them going over 2900fps which is the beauty of RL17 :D Now all we have to do is find some 140gr amax which are of course as out of stock as rocking horse poo in a gift box with a ribbon on :( ATVB Rich

Now all we have to do is find some 140gr amax which are of course as out of stock as rocking horse poo in a gift box with a ribbon on :( ATVB Rich

True! the very reason I tried the scenars. I don't know where the problem is, Hornady or the importer but they've got to be losing sales hand over fist due to low stocks and the high prices over here. Maybe the UK market is too small for them to give a dam. Pity, as they're ideal for this game.

Archived