longish shot with the 6br

skany

IMAGE_535.jpg

IMAGE_536.jpggot a 460 yd kill on a magpie this morning:-)

was feeding on a dung pile!

ive had a fair few crows/foxs with my foxing load out to high 200s but this is the first time ive sent a amax at long range at something feathery!

i managed to get a bit of data at wsm but stil have nothing spot on & tried & tested so just roughing it with exball & little faith i was pretty pleased to conect!!!!

tried to get a picky thru the scope but didnt really work lol

that two things ive had at 460 in the last week or so wich is weird had a bunny with the parker hale at the same last week!

cheers Andy

Nice one iv had a rabbit or two out to 400 so I now how pleased you are what was your set up hope you have many more well done atb thekeeper

Im waiting for my ticket to come back so I can pick up the BR i swapped with gary, posts like this arent helping!!!!

Nice one iv had a rabbit or two out to 400 so I now how pleased you are what was your set up hope you have many more well done atb thekeeper

I had been shooting em out the window & as i needed to keep moving about i didnt bother with setting my bench up!

on sat i screwed a bit of ply onto the tail gate of my truck so i shot of that today!:-)

worked well!

cheers Andy

Archived