Where did it/he go???

Guest MURPH

I know Dangerous was A-max before, he's one of my mates, but when he regisered as "Dangerzone" he told me he wouldent "upset the apple cart" or argue with anyone. I just wondered what he'd done to offend, thats all.

As a matter of interest, did "Dangerzone" step out of line in any of his posts as "Dangerzone" or was his banning purely because he had been here before as "a-max"? :lol:

once you are banned you stay banned im afraid,perhapsif he had had the courtesey to contact me before re registering we could have sorted somthing out but i dislike sly people im afraid.I hear he is already whinging on another site about being banned,he does not tell them though that he was previously banned for his conduct.

once you are banned you stay banned im afraid,perhapsif he had had the courtesey to contact me before re registering we could have sorted somthing out but i dislike sly people im afraid.I hear he is already whinging on another site about being banned,he does not tell them though that he was previously banned for his conduct.

This may be a daft question, but, how dose someone who is banned contact the owner of a forum he is banned from when he cant get onto the forum to PM them? :lol:

Archived