.22 rf bench rest

Guest Dave 101

Guest Dave 101

Hi guys , I am interested in .22 rf bench rest , I have joined UKBR assc. is any one else shooting this ? I only have access to an indoor range 25yards . Dave

• 1 month later...
Hi guys , I am interested in .22 rf bench rest , I have joined UKBR assc. is any one else shooting this ? I only have access to an indoor range 25yards . Dave

hi,dave i do benchrest shoot for paul lanes club mirfield w/yorkshire 2classes unlimited and hunter

class . need good equipment and good ammo . and then practise and practise does not run cheap

good ammo not cheap and you,ll use a lot of it. you,ll need a good high mag scope at least 32mag

for unlimited with fine cross hair,but hunter class 81/2 pound class only allowed 6.5 mag.

good luck -.

bob64

I'm thinking of starting next year.

Need all the help , advise, guidance, support, coaching I can get.

you need to go on the ukbr22 web site,www.benchrest22.org i think. you,ll find all the info and tips

on what you need as far as type of rifle. mag of scope your going to need + ammo not cheap stuff

[lapua eley R50 ] then front rest rear bag rest it can run expensive, but to take that little bull

out at 25yds ,25 times ain,t that easy. and of coarse plenty practise and plenty ammo.

good luck .

bob64 ;)

Bob

Just been on the UKBR22 FAQ page and seen the Downloadable files. But can't get them to open. Do you have to be a member for them to work?

if you look at bottom of the page i think it says you needs or requires macromedia flash player

not sure but thinks its a free down load.

bob

Got them to open it was all due to my pop up blocker. <_<

that site should put you on the right track regarding equipment etc and how to get the best

out of it,

good look pete might see you on the score sheets this summer then.

bob ,club paul lanes w/yorkshire.

that site should put you on the right track regarding equipment etc and how to get the best

out of it,

good look pete might see you on the score sheets this summer then.

bob ,club paul lanes w/yorkshire.

Cheers Bob.

hopefully with a bit of luck and a decent christmas bonus I'll be able to get myself sorted and start competing.

Anyone know where I can lay my hands on an Anschutz BR50 for very little money?

Cheers Bob.

hopefully with a bit of luck and a decent christmas bonus I'll be able to get myself sorted and start competing.

Anyone know where I can lay my hands on an Anschutz BR50 for very little money?

last time i was at syss rim fire magic they had a nice anschu;tz target rifle 3 prosition job

just take the peep sights off and fit a good scope, i got a anschultz 1813 rifle dose the job

unlimited class over 13.5 lbs very good rifle ,impossible to wear them out barrel wise,had mine 2yrs now accurate with out a doubt.

clean it once a year or when accuracy goes off as not happen yet, and put most weeks 100 rounds

of lapua L through it .

bob64

last time i was at syss rim fire magic they had a nice anschu;tz target rifle 3 prosition job

just take the peep sights off and fit a good scope, i got a anschultz 1813 rifle dose the job

unlimited class over 13.5 lbs very good rifle ,impossible to wear them out barrel wise,had mine 2yrs now accurate with out a doubt.

clean it once a year or when accuracy goes off as not happen yet, and put most weeks 100 rounds

of lapua L through it .

bob64

sent you a message yesterday but some how ,dont think it got through regarding if any one at

hower club uses barrel weights.let me know if you didn,t get it.

bob

Archived