iSnipe lates version

Has anyone tried the latest version.....I dare not try it after the last cock up when it was changed, liked the old version but cant get to grips with the updated version and unable to covert back to old one, just woundered if anyone has tried this latest update and whats it like?

Still dont thinks you can beat ballistic FTE

ATB

Steve.

I updated mine last week and like last time I lost all my personal data so deleted it and synched it back to the previous version off my computer. I wish I had thought to do that with the last update!

Ballistic fte is far superior inmost respects, I only use iSnipe to double check stuff now. Icetainlywouldnt pay money for it.

They did reply to am email that I sent shortly after the last cr@p update saying the next update would include a copy of the old( what they call "flat") version. Didn't happen.

Thats the same for me too mate, i lost all my data. I to sent a email to iSnipe, they to said thaT THE NEXT VERSION YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO LOAD THE ORIGINAL VERSION BACK ON, like you say that never happened either!

I too dont use iSnipe anymore, i use ballistic FTE, I used it yesterday in hard windy conditions and managed to pull off some longish bunnies, 3 out of 3 withch I was really pleased about, From what I could tell the POI on the rabbits was spot on too!

Its a bit of a shame as i did like the old iSnipe :rolleyes:

Steve.

Thats the same for me too mate, i lost all my data. I to sent a email to iSnipe, they to said thaT THE NEXT VERSION YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO LOAD THE ORIGINAL VERSION BACK ON, like you say that never happened either!

I too dont use iSnipe anymore, i use ballistic FTE, I used it yesterday in hard windy conditions and managed to pull off some longish bunnies, 3 out of 3 withch I was really pleased about, From what I could tell the POI on the rabbits was spot on too!

Its a bit of a shame as i did like the old iSnipe :rolleyes:

Steve.

• 2 months later...

Ballistic FTE is the best of the bunch by some margin.

Hi

How good is it to down load any problems what would i need to run it, will it run ofF windows 7

I am not very good with getting down load to work.

AndY

Archived