Two Greys

kip270

Nice going kip, looks like 2 very nice head shots, at a very small target by the looks of things.

Cheers Craig :rolleyes:

They were head shots, but the scope i have on my rifle helps a lot, and my stoney point bi-pod and my Holland field bags. I used to love hunting the squirrel with the air-rifle, but shooting long range with the .17hmr is ssssooooo addictive :rolleyes:

Guest 308Panther

I agree...100 yard plus shots on a squirrel with a .17HMR is as

addictive as the squirrels are tasty...

If you havent eaten squirrel ya dont know what your missin....

Much better eating then bunny...

Tho it does take a few to fill ya up.

Quick and easy Squirrel bake....

Section out the cleaned squirrels like a chicken,......legs,back.

Coat sections in flour,then pan fry in small amount of oil/butter till just browned.

Bake in oven in foil covered 9x13 pan....for an hour at 350 Deg.

If your not in full drool by the time the foil cover comes off....

Ya better check your pulse,Either something is wrong with

you or your dead...

308Panther

what scope is that your using kip? looks big. I used to enjoy shooting crows and rabbits etc at close range with my air rifle but I find the long range shooting much more satisfying. I think I am going to have to put in for a 17hmr everyone seems to be having fun with them and I dont have one! An annie 1417 would be a nice tool methinks, here we go again, more money, more guns.

what scope is that your using kip? looks big. I used to enjoy shooting crows and rabbits etc at close range with my air rifle but I find the long range shooting much more satisfying. I think I am going to have to put in for a 17hmr everyone seems to be having fun with them and I dont have one! An annie 1417 would be a nice tool methinks, here we go again, more money, more guns.

Hi Craig,

The scope is a Millet 6-25x56 mil-dot & sunshade. A very good scope for the money :)

I enjoy using my Air-rifle and the .22rim, but knowing you can go that bit further with the .17hmr makes it so much better :)<_<

Cheers Foxshot ;)

Archived