local night

foxshot

Decided to have a look on my local ground last night couldnt be botherd traveling,i know there are a few foxs in this area its just catching them at the right time,i usualy get about a dozen a season, spoted the first a fairway off heading towards some woodland,i have seen this fox a couple of times now and usualy leave when it gets into cover but this time i waited and out he came about 200 yds away it wasnt intrested in the call at all but was slowly heading in my direction now i have learned from experience not to rush a shot especialy if the fox is totaly relaxed ,eventualy it came to within 100 yds , so it was get down stop it then down it went droped on the spot with a 55 gr v-max after retreiving the fox i started to make off to another part when i spoted another fox in the same area again no responce to the call but wasnt botherd by the lamp so again it was a case of waiting for a safe clear shot after a short time fox presented its self and down it went about 80 yds away ,decided to call it a night after that back home after a couple of hours lamping done me fine dscf0057dk3.jpg

dscf0062rx4.jpg

Archived