FOXING

Guest Sprags

Had a night out last night with Vim, we had two foxes fall victim to the .243, the first was a poor, medium range shot by myself and it did manage to elude us for a short time until Vim used his excellent tracking skills to locate it and immediately dispatch it, showing true professionalism in the field!

The second was a short shot and dropped on the spot......................

Charlie.243.jpg

I must say, I like the .243 ;)

I have always shot off a bi-pod and was not too comfortable shooting off the sticks but I think I will practice a bit with them though as they do give you a more elevated view!!

An excellent night in my opinion and hopefully lead to me gaining some acceptance :wacko:

Thanks Vim for having me over!! :D

Regards,Sprags!!

Nice shooting sprags,know only to well how hard it is to shoot off sticks only done it a couple of times the first time was over the north east deer stalking and talk about preasure,

I took this picture of sprag whilst he was encouraging me to bait the injured fox with the terrier :rolleyes:

Look at him kicking it,lol..

Three hours into the lamping i was was having visions of sending spraggie home with jam doughnut all not even a shot but my woodsman skill`s came to the fore front a delivered the goods :D

I went back to that field this afternoon sprag where the fox was shot just to make sure it was dead :rolleyes: anyway i seen one magpie pottering about so i exploded him with a 129g SST. A minute later i shot his mate both these shots were taken from the gate way to the feild at the same angle when we seen the two foxes..

001.jpg

Note no bipod deployed ;)

002-1.jpg

how are the fingers vim

what with your woodsman like skills,one would have thought you would have kept them out the bungee way :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Colin

As you can see "flat Arse" nowt wrong with the finger`s or me bungee eye`s :lol:

160 yards off sheep netting,cool as jam doughnut :lol:

003.jpg

i have been told that you had to go for the tetanus injection,and the nurse said i don't think you will have any problems with lock jaw you gobby long dog scum :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Hi vim so good of you to take out some fellow hunters!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But what is this i see a pooftas gear with the sako and a leopold scope!!!! Welcome to the club my friend :lol: :lol:

Nice to see it working for you!!!!

All the best...................

RAY.......................................

I took this picture of sprag whilst he was encouraging me to bait the injured fox with the terrier :rolleyes:

Look at him kicking it,lol..

LMFAO :rolleyes:

Vim, thank you for trip out last night mate, I enjoyed it and I will certainley be sorting some sticks out!!

Hi vim so good of you to take out some fellow hunters!! :lol::lol:

But what is this i see a pooftas gear with the sako and a leopold scope!!!! Welcome to the club my friend :lol:;)

Nice to see it working for you!!!!

All the best...................

RAY.......................................

next thing vim will be asking me for a copy of exbal, and using that mark 4 Leupold how it should be used.

looks like no one is able to resit the call. what next vim?? a target rifle :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ATB

Colin

Archived