EB sniper?

scallopdiver

I am about to take possesion of a remmy .308 pss that will be used for range work out to 600yrds.It has a 6x ziess diatal on it which i intend to sell and replace with a more range friendly scope.

I was going to get a 6.5x20 conquest but short time at work has put the mockers on this!I have seen an ad for a 20x40 eb sniper at the right price and was wondering if this would do the job until i can get the funds sorted for better glass?I have seen a few reviews on this scope which were good but i know some of you guys will have hands on experience and thats what counts :)

Thanks for your help

I am about to take possesion of a remmy .308 pss that will be used for range work out to 600yrds.It has a 6x ziess diatal on it which i intend to sell and replace with a more range friendly scope.

I was going to get a 6.5x20 conquest but short time at work has put the mockers on this!I have seen an ad for a 20x40 eb sniper at the right price and was wondering if this would do the job until i can get the funds sorted for better glass?I have seen a few reviews on this scope which were good but i know some of you guys will have hands on experience and thats what counts :)

Thanks for your help

I still have a 10x which I use on my .22lr and sold my 20x to Tiff on here as it was sitting on the shelf un-used.

I think it is probably a better scope in 10x as 20x is stretching the glass quality but it's certainly useable, robust and the turrets track accurately. I saw refurbs being sold for £95 quid recently which is a steal if you found one.

Then again I use Leup Mk4's and am told it's time i bought a proper scope with dials that go the wrong way :D

TC

Archived