Primos Gen2 or Gen3 ?

Naturally I would think the Gen3 being an updated model would be the better one, however looking on a famous site at reviews folks are complaining the 3's legs fell out on a hot day (guy reckons the adhesive holding the legs in melted in the heat) - - most comments indicate the Gen2 is the better one and the one to get in preference over the 3 which quite a few are labelling  as junk and no use in hot weather

I had nothing but trouble with my Primossssses' .  Sticking legs, broken internal gubbins, and I look after my kit.  I acutally sawed the broken legs off, restuck on the rubber feet and now have a low tripod.  I see the USA coyote chaps are using BogPods.  £££££££.   Tier One products are superb but ££.   May be worth a look at the Shooting Show in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, David Hancock said:

I had nothing but trouble with my Primossssses' .  Sticking legs, broken internal gubbins, and I look after my kit.  I acutally sawed the broken legs off, restuck on the rubber feet and now have a low tripod.  I see the USA coyote chaps are using BogPods.  £££££££.   Tier One products are superb but ££.   May be worth a look at the Shooting Show in a couple of weeks.

Hi David, well that seems to be the general view from what I see on reviews, although I don't believe all reviews I read there is no smoke without fire. Seems whichever brand alternative I look at it £s

Archived