Guys,

I bought this rifle for myself a couple of years ago, it had fired 50 rounds from new, the dealer that was holding it said to me it was as near to a new rifle as he had ever seen a second hand gun. When it arrived I rang him to confirm I thought the same. I developed a load and the rifle shot very well indeed, there are some groups on here somewhere. I planned to use it as a lightweight foxing rifle for the truck so decided I would shorten the barrel to 18" which I did and then it just never got used, good intentions just never materialised as I got more and more wrapped up in building rifles for others. It has sat in my cabinet for the last 2yrs and I haven't even managed to do another load for it although I did put a tactical bolt knob on. This is far too nice a rifle to be sat here doing nothing so I think it should go to a new home. If there are any blemished anywhere they will be very minor, because its simple not new I would say its a 9.5/10

Including my load development and an afternoon out plinking the rifle will have fired no more than 200 rounds from new. It shot very well with the original load but I dont think that would work now the barrel is shorter.

The rifle comes with an Atec CMM4 moderator.

I think £750 is a fair price considering the condition, Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 scope and mounts not included but available separately.

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 08.15.26.png

This was my initial load development from a couple of years ago although it would need doing again due to the shorter barrel but clearly the rifle shoots well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived