Big shiny knob

Just picked up my Remmy bolt knob extention done by Big Al (Alan Maughan) on here today and it is big and shiny, so many thanks Alan for doing it so quickly and the impromptu redesign/further machining as the original version which looked great, was catching on my Nightforce scopes magnification ring but only on 42x which I didn't take into account on the first visit.

The original was way too small for the heavy gun stock and couldn't work the bolt quickly enough for benchrest type of competitions. I can now with the new big shiny knob.

Cheers Alan.

post-11148-0-51589000-1490712772_thumb.jpg

post-11148-0-48047600-1490713866_thumb.jpg

If you win at the weekend Les I will be taking full credit for it, it will have nothing to do with your shooting, Vince's barrel or Tony's stock!

The bolt knob is a hugely under-rated aspect of benchrest accuracy so Im expecting big things from you, but please dont refer to me as your personal knob man in your victory speech ;)

If you win at the weekend Les I will be taking full credit for it, it will have nothing to do with your shooting, Vince's barrel or Tony's stock!

The bolt knob is a hugely under-rated aspect of benchrest accuracy so Im expecting big things from you, but please dont refer to me as your personal knob man in your victory speech ;)

:D:lol: I might!

Archived