Brattonsound gun cabinet

silent_varmintor

Lads.

Just looking for a measurement of the 6/7 RL7 extra deep cabinet. I have the measurement of 346mm of the depth but can someone give me the total measurement when the door is fully open please. Just need to make sure the location of the cabinet is going be deep enough for me to open the door properly.

Thanks

Craig

Lads.

Just looking for a measurement of the 6/7 RL7 extra deep cabinet. I have the measurement of 346mm of the depth but can someone give me the total measurement when the door is fully open please. Just need to make sure the location of the cabinet is going be deep enough for me to open the door properly.

Thanks

Craig

I copied this from their sit and it says the thing is 407 wide.

407 + 346 = 753mm. The door sits inside the frame so it will be 10 - 20mm

less than that.

• Model: RL7+
  • Description: 6/7 Rifle with 203mm Internal Locking Top.
  • Type: Sentinel PLUS Rifle Safe with 203mm high internal locking top (extra deep for scoped rifles).
  • Lock(s): Vault Style Door with 5 Point Locking, 7 Lever Lock with Double Bitted key (2 keys supplied).
  • External Dimensions (approx.):

Height: 1515mm

Width: 407mm

Depth: 346mm

Weight: 54kg

• All models are supplied with right hand hinges, L/H hinged models available to order at extra cost - please contact us for details.
  • Delivery approx. 2 - 3 weeks (longer over holiday periods) - Brattonsound close for 2 weeks over Christmas.
  • Don't forget to order your fixing pack!
  • The image may show a larger / smaller capacity safe.

Not sure if that helped :)

ozone

Archived