silige, rooks and a .204.

craigyboy

got home from work today and much to my excitement the silige had just been cut behind my house and this can only mean one thing ROOKS and lots of them, I usually go at them with the shottie but thought it would be more fun to blast them with the .204, My house is up on a hill overlooking a lot of farm ground so i was able to shoot from my back yard down into the field which had been cut, I sometimes call foxes from the back yard too but havent got any in ages from it, the pic is the first one I shot I didnt take pics of anymore, the first one was just a novelty I took 4 Rooks altogether, inbetween 150-200 yards this first one was about 170 yards. The 39 blitz kings made a right hash of them, there was bits of rook everywhere, I had to pick it out from the rows so it didnt get picked up as I am sure the farmer wouldnt appreciate finding bits of rook wings and internals mixed in with his silige. I am hopefully going to try these fields later on tonight for a fox or two, I love silige time!

128.jpg

Nice one craigyboy

Good bit of fun when the silage is cut!!! Them corvids and bunnies stand out great!!!!

All the best............

RAY................. ;) ;)

rogern, the mod is a cut down pes of some sort, I am undecided about it at the minute, I was having some problems but they are all sorted now, I have no other mods to compare it too but its definately alot quieter than with the mod off.

I stripped it down and give it a good clean and accuracy came back, it was full of crap from about 400 rounds of ammo, I really should have thought of that first but I didnt think it would need cleaned, but sure you learn something new everyday.

Archived