at what range do you like to shot foxs at

bigun

i really dont care to talk about it any more in fact its boring me some thing rotton ,its the last time i put up a photo with any cross`s on it and if any body asks what is that they see on the pic they will not be getting an answer from me ,iv found some on here to be nit picking and trying to wind people up iv been through all that years ago by some of the best aint i vim :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are not going to answer anyone who asks about the pic then you might as well not bother to pics up full stop.

As for nit picking and trying to wind people up I was simply trying to make a subject of peoples view on what seems safe and what is not, merely for those that are less experienced and to find out if maybe I myself was being to fussy about safety. You seem to me like you have thick enough skin to take the comments, gosh thats why we put stuff on here so that we can all learn from it, right or wrong, hell I'm always wrong but I am learning (I think).

Sorry that I have pissed you off and that you are now bored with the subject, but hay ho! that which promotes growth and vigour happens :D

good pic there vim cant beat the terrier work ,i do a bit my self you know ;)

Archived