Change of powder

tikka 223

Changed to vit 133 with the .223 and could not get a group then out the blue it happend , if you homeload you will no what i mean

100 yrd 3 shot group using 55 grn blitzkings

Photo-0238.jpg

Exit shows the 3 shots better

Photo-0236.jpg

Then put another 3 into the same target but using 40 grn blitzkings thinking i would be able to see a different group .

Pulled one i no

Photo-0239.jpg

six shots in there with two different loads and a 1 in 8 twist ;)

Vhit 133 is the that which promotes growth and vigour, bought another 2kgs of it myself a couple of weeks ago.

Good grouping chaps. l'm off down country on monday with Shrek to collect his new toy and to see if l can locate some N140 and more pills. Looks like you'll take some beating in April Hubert ;)

Hi Ratty.

I went down to York with a friend to collect his new Tikka Varminter L/H .243 today.

I will be sighting it in for him tomorrow.

We got some more 75gr V.Max gathered up but they had no Vit. N140 or Fed.210 Match primers.

We will be moving the Roe Does about these next Saturdays so if yourself and Lepus would care to come give me a tinkle.

HWH.

Hi.

5 shots out of the car window with my Sako HB Varminter .243 at 100 yds.

68gr Bergers and Vit. N140 with Fed.Match 210 Primers.

[sights set central for 75gr V.Max.]

HWH.

P1010254-2.jpg

Very nice ;)

HWH

Leppus has been bending my ear already and booked himself in for a woodland wander with your good self +1 next weekend, but l'll be in touch before then to finalise arrangements.....

Just moping up the last of the does on my bits right now, but can call time soon.

All the best.

Ratty.

nice group there stag! hopefully mite be able to compete with that one day!! the right tools being collected for it, just the nut behind the but has to start doin his stuff haha, already looking forward to April!

Archived