.223 rem cz 527 varmint kevlar 10 shot mag???

Hi all I am new to the forum and just getting into target shooting.

I have a .223 rem cz 527 varmint Kevlar and I was wondering if its possible to get a 10 shot mag for it, as some of the comps I will be doing are 10 shot timed and I would rather spend my time shooting rather than loading.If need be I could buy another 5 shot mag or could I have one adapted.

Cheers in advance.

Hi all I am new to the forum and just getting into target shooting.

I have a .223 rem cz 527 varmint Kevlar and I was wondering if its possible to get a 10 shot mag for it, as some of the comps I will be doing are 10 shot timed and I would rather spend my time shooting rather than loading.If need be I could buy another 5 shot mag or could I have one adapted.

Cheers in advance.

None cz made as you are aware, you could piggy back two mag cases together maybe. The spring is likely to be the hardest part I think. I am talking of a cut and shut job

None cz made as you are aware, you could piggy back two mag cases together maybe. The spring is likely to be the hardest part I think. I am talking of a cut and shut job

I suppose I could weld the top part of the 5 shot mag to another 10 shot 223 mag if I had to.

I suppose I could weld the top part of the 5 shot mag to another 10 shot 223 mag if I had to.

That's what I am talking about, the spring will be the hardest bit! Do you build new? join it? or what? The other way is 2x 5 shot with a change over (though they aint an easy gun to swap quick)

Archived