Hi

I have 450 7mm 180 gr HPBT going spare and will sell for £90 + postage.

Thanks

Tony.

Hi there

I am interested in you 7mm 180 grain HPBT bullet heads (450). If you will except £80.00 posted I will have all of them. Please send your payment details to me if you are interested.

Regards

Frank

Hi there

I am interested in you 7mm 180 grain HPBT bullet heads (450). If you will except £80.00 posted I will have all of them. Please send your payment details to me if you are interested.

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank

These were £140 for 500 when I got them. I have already dropped the price to £85 + postage

Thanks

Tony

Hi Frank

These were £140 for 500 when I got them. I have already dropped the price to £85 + postage

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

If these heads are still for sale I will buy them for £85.00 plus postage. Please can you let me have your bank details etc. Please let me know asap.

Kind Regards

Frank

Hi Tony,

If these heads are still for sale I will buy them for £85.00 plus postage. Please can you let me have your bank details etc. Please let me know asap.

Kind Regards

Frank

Hi Frank

I will get a price on the postage and then let you know the details

Tony

Hi Frank

I will get a price on the postage and then let you know the details

Tony

Hi Tony

Cheers for that. I will definitely have them so dont sell to anybody else

Regards

Frank

Hi Tony

Cheers for that. I will definitely have them so dont sell to anybody else

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank

All parcelled up and weighed in at 5.4 kg. I have been looking on the royal mail site for pricing. Please have a look and decide what method you prefer and let me know. You would be better off sending me a PM with any personal details

Tony

Hi Frank

All parcelled up and weighed in at 5.4 kg. I have been looking on the royal mail site for pricing. Please have a look and decide what method you prefer and let me know. You would be better off sending me a PM with any personal details

Tony

Tony

Tried sending you a PM it says you cant receive any messages. I would like to go for the parcel force 24 option which is £20.50 inc Vat for 5.4kg and is tracked and insured. Please could you email me your bank details or try sending me a PM. Email yorkshireschoolofreloading@gmail.com

Regards

Tony

Tried sending you a PM it says you cant receive any messages. I would like to go for the parcel force 24 option which is £20.50 inc Vat for 5.4kg and is tracked and insured. Please could you email me your bank details or try sending me a PM. Email yorkshireschoolofreloading@gmail.com

Regards

Frank

You have a PM

Tony

Archived