Barnett Ghost 400 CRT Crossbow 400 FPS

SOLD

For Sale full set up £800 as new with lots of extras e-mail me for more info and photos this is top of the range. and cost me over £1200

Meet the all new Ghost with CRT (Carbon Riser Technology) by Barnett. Another pioneering first, Barnett has the only patent protected, ultralight, super strong Carbon riser available for Crossbows. The CRT Riser boasts an incredible 5 to 1 safety factor. Shooting scary fast arrow speeds, the Ghost also comes complete with Barnett's AVI technology molded over laminated limbs which reduces noise and vibration up to 30%. The Aluminum flight track, CROSSWIRE Strings, and Whiplash Cams also provides a smoother, faster, quieter, and more precise shot in a compact fit. With the ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) MIM (Metal Injection Molding) trigger system and 400 FPS speed the Ghost CRT is the crossbow to own

would consider a swap for a good shotgun 12g over/under

Andy

andytaylorsenna@supanet.com

For Sale full set up £800 as new with lots of extras e-mail me for more info and photos this is top of the range.

Meet the all new Ghost with CRT (Carbon Riser Technology) by Barnett. Another pioneering first, Barnett has the only patent protected, ultralight, super strong Carbon riser available for Crossbows. The CRT Riser boasts an incredible 5 to 1 safety factor. Shooting scary fast arrow speeds, the Ghost also comes complete with Barnett's AVI technology molded over laminated limbs which reduces noise and vibration up to 30%. The Aluminum flight track, CROSSWIRE Strings, and Whiplash Cams also provides a smoother, faster, quieter, and more precise shot in a compact fit. With the ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) MIM (Metal Injection Molding) trigger system and 400 FPS speed the Ghost CRT is the crossbow to own

would consider a swap for a good shotgun 12g over/under

Andy

andytaylorsenna@supanet.com

andy forgive my ignorance but how accurate and what kind of range would this thing have ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New price crossbow + 4 bolts, and cocking rope £550. + £30

All the other bolts, crank cocking device, string repair system unused and string all tubs of string waxing and all the the spare arrows heads and three hunting arrow heads and any other things i may of forgot. £200

Ps it is illegal to hunt with a crossbow

Ps it is illegal to hunt with a crossbow

hi as far as ime aware it is illegal to hunt in the UK with a crossbow or bow and arrow

• 5 weeks later...

Archived