MagnetoSpeed V3 Chronograph (Hard Case) + MK Machining Off-Barrel Mount

I bought this Magneto recently along with the mount, I was then gifted a Garmin so this is surplus to use!

Used it once at Bisley without a hick-up, picked up every single shot and the mount didn't effect POI which is a massive bonus.

MagnetoSpeed V3

- Very good chronograph, comes with all the bits you need to get it going, including a spare battery and memory card.

- Instructions, both wires, all spacers, memory card adaptor, aligning rod etc all there.

MK Machining Off-Barrel Mount

The biggest issue with the Magneto is the fact is usually mounts to the barrel. This effects the harmonics of the barrel and will shift your POI. This isn't a big deal to most; this mount completely negates that issue. It attaches to your stock (via a picatinny rail or ARCA rail) and then the chrono attaches to the rod and aligns with your muzzle. This allows you to always be monitoring/testing your velocity without worrying about potential POI shifts. It has a lot of adjustment and with both rods attached it will work on most barrel lengths (pictures is 20" barrel+mod). It has plenty of adjustment so will work with both mods and brakes.

For the time I used it, i just left the mount on the gun and slid on the chrono and tightened down the screws when i needed the chrono, super easy!

MagnetoSpeed + MK Machining Mount - £300 (Collection from CM23 or postage at buyers cost - happy to do bank transfer/Paypal(buyer covers fees)/cash on collection)

MagnetoSpeed V3 - £250*

MK Machining Mount - £80*

*I'm open to splitting depending on circumstances*

(Also on The Stalking Directory) 

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

PXL_20240626_160745006.jpg

PXL_20240626_160817455.MP.jpg

PXL_20240626_160802795.jpg

PXL_20240626_160348653.jpg

PXL_20240626_160338597.MP.jpg