Atlas BT46 Bipod, with lots of extras!!

Due to acquiring an MDT Ckye-pod, I can’t justify hanging onto such a lovely piece of machining, to just sit and gather dust.

Brilliant piece of kit which has been great for PRS as well as general range shooting.

The bipod itself retails at £380 (Sporting Services) and are fitted with the BT75 spiked/cleat feet (£75 - Sporting Services) and topped with the ARCA to Picatinny Adapter with built in spirit level (£55 - MBE Ballistic Solutions) and then neatly packed up in an official BT30 Atlas carry pack (£62 - Sporting Services). Also included is the original quick-release picatinny adapter as well as the original rubber feet. I’ve wrapped the legs in high-grip skateboard tape, but that it’s easily removed if you don’t want it.

That’s a complete package costing £572 new!!

The bipod features pan and tilt, as well as being able to stow the legs in the flat, 45 degree, 90 degree, 135 degree, or flat back up against the rifle. Height is adjustable from 4.75” - 9.0"

I’m asking for £300 for everything, including postage please 😊

IMG_6272.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6275.jpeg

IMG_6276.jpeg

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6270.jpeg

IMG_6269.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

IMG_6267.jpeg

IMG_6266.jpeg