Hi all,

I have decided to sell my Lab Radar Chronograph. It is in full working order and excellent condition.

As I usually shoot alongside others I purchased a percussion trigger so that my Lab Radar would only trigger when MY rifle fired, not when those either side of me did.

To aid in sighting the radar onto MY target area I also purchased a small housing that clips magentically to the top of the Radar. This necessitated the use of a magnetic cheese headed set screw (now fitted) to replace the non-magnetic one supplied with the radar. (Included in the polythene bag)

I have used the Radar with a 16GB memory card which I also include in the box (currently inserted into its slot for safety)

Also included are the official user manual along with a tips and tricks sheet provided by Mick Mak (Dolphin Guns) which is where I purchased it from and have owned it since new.

I am asking for £300 plus postage and I am also open to either collecting it from home or from Bisley. I will be at Bisley on Thurs 20th, Fri 21st, Sat 22nd June and as I am Range Officer for the Imperial meeting I will be there again from 12th to the 28th July.

Photographs of my Lab Radar can be found HERE

All the best

Bob

• 4 weeks later...