Ruger Precision Gen1 in .308 with Vortex Viper Scope, Tier One Evo' Bi-pod and Wildcat Evo' Moderator

I've owned all of the items available from new and which are advertised as a full package at £1,700.

If the buyer of the rifle doesn't require all of the accessories, I will consider discussing a price for them separately e.g. rifle + scope or rifle + bipod, etc.

Ruger Precision Gen1 in .308 with extended bolt knob and enhanced Ergo Grip plus two magazines - less than 90 rounds from new and in great condition. 

Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50 VMR-1 MOA - I can't add anything to the description as we'll all know what quality scopes these are. It is mounted on the rifle, unmarked and I have the original box.

Tier One Evo bi-pod in grey which is again in great, unmarked condition.

Wildcat Evolution mod' purchased specifically for the rifle and again in great condition.

I'm advertising the rifle and accessories elsewhere and am based near Northallerton in North Yorkshire but am happy to consider RFD-to-RFD or meeting locally to the buyer if within a reasonable distance.

I can send additional photos privately if required.

IMG_9574.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9577.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

• 4 weeks later...