Tonnes of em'

charly hunter

Well I have just got back in from a 2 1/2 hour session with my mates Millpool and Shrek, and boy what a nice evening out it was too. We started the evening on an air base and then went out the back gate onto just 4 fields that belong to the farmer I shoot for next to the base, these fields are mighty steep so the shooting was interesting to watch, I say watch because I don't shoot I just do the driving and lamping. As it got dark we came back onto the base to fininsh up as the mist was rolling in and it was getting rather wet. Well after a little more shooting both lads had to reload there mags so I decided that was a good time to call it a night, with 103 rabbits shot I think they had a good evening, I know I did, to be out in such lovely suroundings over looking the sea and to be out with two great lads and to have such good shooting........It don't get much better :)

Well done lads!!!

A cracking night you boys had there !!!

All the best.............

RAY................... :):lol:

A cracking night it was Ray, it got a bit heated a time or two as Shrek was using his semi auto and being sat in the front seat the cases were bouncing off the wind screen and I received a hot one on the hand and face a time or two, glad I had thick trousers on :blink:

indeed you have had a great night Nigel and friends nothing better to chill out with some shooting and good budies to shoot with and a very good bag of rabbits as well

Archived