.22 Hornet. Weihrauch HW 66

SOLD!

Despite some, shall we say, "strange vanishing threads"......

This sale is for my Weihrauch HW 66 in .22 Hornet, with my matching MAE .22 WMSTS moderator. The rifle has been factory fitted with a "match trigger" and is smooth as silk!
I'm selling as I need the funds to pay for a "BR" (Bench Rest Rifle) in the near future.
Both the rifle and moderator are in as new condition, the stock and barrel have no marks at all! I've put around 200 rounds through her with my home reloads, and in that period I've worked up a load that consistently shoots 1/2" groups at 100 yards. If the buyer intends on "reloading" his own ammo, I'll obviously pass this recipe onto the new owner. I also have around 20 complete rounds which will be included.

You will obviously need a slot on your fac for the rifle AND moderator. However, I may split the 2 depending on the price agreed.

£575
The rifle is also advertised elsewhere.

Jamie did ou have some pictures?

What cal br you after? Got a nice semi custom 6ppc you'd struggle to outshoot!!

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Tackleberry.

I'm after a .223 with a 1 in 9 twist mate.

I have lots of pics, but I can't seem to load them up here, without making them too small to see properly.

I'll cough to that one being an issue with me.....

I'd put up a link to a few other places where it's advertised with good pictures, but I don't know if that's allowed, and don't want my advert deleted again.....

If you pm me your email, I can forward them to you as they're all loaded up as I've sent them to others showing an interest.

atb

Jamie

Archived