Hi I currently have the following items for sale

50" black rifle bag with five mag storage, bag is like new only used a few times £40 posted

DSC_0019.jpg

Fox firearms scope, 4-16x50,it's a first focal plane with illuminated mildot reticle. It has 1/8 moa clicks. Like new condition £105 posted

DSC_0020.jpg

Fab defense g2 bipod, very good condition £50 posted

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

The Red-dot sight and 3x Magnifier arrived ten minutes ago - less than 24 hours from deal done to delivery from Liverpool to NE Scotland, doesn't come much better than that.

Thanks.

Just tried sending you one don't know why unless it's cause you not filled in your profile fully

Looked for introduction page there isn't one . May just be a site problem at the moment. Will try later

Pm is working cause I just been sending to other people think if you click on your site name at top of screen, you will get a box showing different options, if you click on private messenger you should then get an option to enable messenger

Hello,

I would like to buy the Fab Defense Tpod for £40 posted please if still available.

Could you PM me your payment details.

Thank you, regards Jim

Thank you for superb deal and for sending mint condition Fab Defense bipod so quickly - really delighted with it. Best wishes, regards Jim

Archived