anyone order from sinclair latley????????

craigyboy

Put in an order myself last week, usually they are very good and if any thing is out of stock etc they let you know asap, they waited until wednesday to tell me the scope I ordered couldnt be shipped fair enough I thought at least they must be shipping the rest of my order by now, the email from kerry was very short basically "we cant export leupold scopes" I then replied asking if the rest of my order was being shipped, didnt get a reply so emailed again with the same question and still no reply, checked my order status and its still in processing, usually they have an order out within a day or two what the hell is going on usually they give the very highest service and kerry is always on the ball it seems like they cant be bothered at the minute I am sure that is not the case though, just wondering if anyone else is getting similar problems? I know there is a holiday at the minute in the states but sinclair is open.

Put an order in a week and a half ago and aint herd nothing or recieved nothing from them, have add stuff in the past in a couple of days maybe ther busy or something,fingers crossed it will turn up soon :lol:

Archived