.17hmr silencers

Ordinary Parker Hale does the job too.Nice bit of real steel and adds a bit more stability especially on a lighter weight barrel.Not proofed but the same mod is available from Ramsbottom,s that they intend for air rifle use???!!!!Variations etc for moddys what a pain in the ass do you all not agree!!cheers onehole.

Ordinary Parker Hale does the job too.Nice bit of real steel and adds a bit more stability especially on a lighter weight barrel.Not proofed but the same mod is available from Ramsbottom,s that they intend for air rifle use???!!!!Variations etc for moddys what a pain in the ass do you all not agree!!cheers onehole.

as usual onehole,you are the voice of plain common sense!!!

regards to mrs onehole,and what a delight it was to se you both the other day!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had a sak on my 17hmr at first then i got a DM80 off a bloke on another forum ,The DM80 is twice as good as the sak ,custom made over barrel mod with the right size hole in the end for only 65 quid .

I think you would be surprised just how good the DM80 is ;) I for one think it is worth twice the price over the SAK

hi -

i have heard a lot about them but never had the pleasure,but would love to try one,

ATB

Colin ;)

Archived