SIMMONS AETEC 6-20X50

Guest Sprags

Hi all,

I just wondered what the general view was on the Simmons 'aetec' 6-20X50 scope, are they any good?

Thanks

Sprags

The older Philippino scopes were excellent for the money, today's scopes go under the name Master Series and are utter crap! Acouple of years ago a boatload of those 6-20x50 aetec's went for very little money from a seller in the States and they were crap as well.

Pete.

Guest Sprags
The older Philippino scopes were excellent for the money, today's scopes go under the name Master Series and are utter crap! Acouple of years ago a boatload of those 6-20x50 aetec's went for very little money from a seller in the States and they were crap as well.

Pete.

It's the philippino one I was talking about, apologies for not mentioning that in my first post!

EDITED TO ADD: I have just one of these scopes up, in the box. I just hope I haven't been ripped off!

• 3 weeks later...

i had one for 6 years. they really are good ,they would get a nock and still be on target ...just let that one go last week to a good mate for £80 still waiting for the money ;) i think i got it for about £285 ..was around the £300 mark but i know the lad well in the shop ..long scope thats the only down side

Guest Sprags
I have had a small 1.5.5x20 for maybe five years on a rimmy, its a half decent bit of kit and excellent value for money.

A

Cheers Alycidon ;)

Archived