Fudgeing joke.

craigyboy

Went down to a mates last nite for a social visit I also hunt on his diary farm which is broke up by a few roads, anyway he was just finishing up the milking and I went out of the parlour to open the gate to let the cattle out and noticed an amber cloured beam across the field I knew what was up straight away and when they saw me they turned off the lamp and drove off, I couldnt get the number plate otherwise I would have reported them but I am getting really pissed off now, early this year on another diary farm I shoot in this area I was in a field and I heard a gunshot from a field in front of me and saw a lamp beam, by the time I got over all that was left was a dead fox lying at a gate by the side of the road, they didnt even have the with to try and hide what they were doing leaving the fox there by the road side. I cant believe how irresponsible this is they dont even know the lye of the land and if anyone else may be in the field shooting who actually has permission, un believeable people like this give shooting a bad name I need to get there plate so I can put a stop to this crap I havent even rung the police as they will likely not want to know about it unless I have a plate for them to go on.

Guest 308Panther

I wish you the best of luck trying to catch

your bad guys.....

any chance of a neighbor seeing them as well?

Its a shame that others cant play by the rules that you

yourself must play by.

Archived