MDF

foxing2night

Darrel.

Must say l have to agree mate, bldy good show this year!!! l popped in to say hi to Gary and 20ppc on the NGO stand. l may suggest to Gary that he makes an over the door bollock bag :rolleyes: so l don't have to get out of the truck to take a P when l'm out in bad weather chasin' the Doe's this winter :D

The Gods of Varminting were more than good to me this year, and l came away with a new scope for the kitty stiffener l just need a set of mounts and then they can get bldy ready.....

l hope everyone else had as much fun, and all get home safely at the end as l did.

Regards.

Rathwiskers.

Guest varmartin
Just back in from the midland game fair!!!!!

Can i say that it was realy nice to finaly meet up with some of you guys????

And a good day was had by all :rolleyes:

Ray, martin and jamie,

I hope that you boy got home safe and sound!!! and thank you for a good day????

All the best darrel :D

We all got home safe and sound Darrel, and had a very enjoyable day( i am knackered now though).

Glad you had a good day out as well.

Martin

It was great to meet up with the guys again and to have a brief chat with you Darrel.

It was also good to meet up with Shooting Bags, 20PPC, Kalaiderscope and WSM, all I'm sorry is I missed JR.

Never mind there's always next year.

Cheers

Dave

The show was a good'n, and busy as well. My arse is kicked, and only spent the Saturday down there..Time sure did fly, felt like just got on the site when it was time to go..Gorgeous weather though..Gonna take a week for my jaws to recuperate..Sorry to those I didn't get a chance to meet up with, went down on less than a plan and more of a spur of the moment, but was a sincere pleasure to meet the acquaintances of those I did. And thanks to the Guinness gods, for not giving me too severe a headache after Friday night, phwoar..

JR

After a week away with the mrs and kids, I made the trip to the Midland early doors this morning arriving at 08:00, amazing to be in a mile long tailback to the entrance at that time of day!

Anyway, went around the stands on "The Row", had a quick chat to Gary and 20PPC at the NGO stand, nice to put faces to names at last.

Kal and Pete made me very welcome on their stand - thanks lads.

Had a drool on the Swarowski stand yet again - should I shouldn't I get a STS 80 HD?

Anyone check out the new Volvo XC70? 45K <_< as per show price :o - i'll stick with my old chugger for now..

Then went to see uncle Norman, who "made" me part with mucho casho :(

Funky came to see me with some bulbs and didn`t manage to scare any customers off with his dodgy dress sense so thanks for that Pete <_<

By the way is there any truth to the rumour that you had two arguments with yourself on the way home :(:o:(

Darrel it was great to finally meet up with you too after all these years of e-mailing and recent phone calls - just wished we had more time to chat!!

Was really great too , to meet some of the lads on here !!!

Stuart (soundmod) / Dave(6mmBR) and his mate / Gary(shootingbags) / 20ppc / kaliderscope and Pete / JR / Would just like to thank you all for spending the time with us Cornish lads and sharing some thoughts and stories B) B)

All the very best from the fruit bashers ;):DB)

RAY.......................... B):D

Good too see all the lads from the site, and not one argument between them, :D well apart from Funky who allegedly had a puch up with himself in the car on the way home. ;)

Well theres next year to look forward, perhaps we could hire a coach and have a UK Varminting away day (Or two) p*ss up. :D too much beer!

Kal

Good too see all the lads from the site, and not one argument between them, B) well apart from Funky who allegedly had a puch up with himself in the car on the way home. :D

Well theres next year to look forward, perhaps we could hire a coach and have a UK Varminting away day (Or two) p*ss up. B) too much beer!

Kal

B)B)B)B):DB);)

NowThatsFunny.gif

Well theres next year to look forward, perhaps we could hire a coach and have a UK Varminting away day (Or two) p*ss up. ;) too much beer!

Kal

You lads should have gone for the weekend, stayed over in the campsite, had a few in the beer tent while watching a large glaswegian lad break one of those indestructible plastic chairs :D , sang gin gan gooley gooley gooley :D round the fire til 3 am then spent the rest of the night listening to ya mate snore B) x2 B)B)

But great fun tho............

You lads should have gone for the weekend, stayed over in the campsite, had a few in the beer tent while watching a large glaswegian lad break one of those indestructible plastic chairs :blink: , sang gin gan gooley gooley gooley :lol: round the fire til 3 am then spent the rest of the night listening to ya mate snore :huh: x2 :lol::lol:

But great fun tho............

Sounds like fun....................................................................... NOT! :blink:

All you needed was torrential rain and you really would have had a real good time. :lol:

Sounds more like a form of excruciating Japanese torture to me along the lines of that Endurance TV programme.

Archived