Dennis the menace.......

baldie

;)

Finished this fella today. This is a rifle, built for a friend of mine.

its a lawton left hand action, and a border archer barrel. Its chambered in 6x47 lapua [ 6mm hot ] and its 26" and threaded, invisible cap etc, bead blast finish.

Its a rifle basix trigger, and our own floorplate, and AICS mags.

Our own 20 moa s/s rail, and the guys own leupold.

the stock is a bell and carlson tactical, converted from right, to left hand, fully bedded.

paint is duracoat, in an Amstripe pattern, with the two colours being matt black, and "furious Mike " red. Finished with a high gloss laquer.

its a target rifle by the way......... ;)

daveholts.jpg

No, its untested by me. Its a wildcat of sorts, i dont have the dies for it, the customer [ my friend ] does. It will be tested by him this weekend.

I simply dont have the time to test, or work up loads for customers these days...they have to do it themselves.

The guy,s picked it up this afternoon, and is chuffed to bits with it.

No, its untested by me. Its a wildcat of sorts, i dont have the dies for it, the customer [ my friend ] does. It will be tested by him this weekend.

I simply dont have the time to test, or work up loads for customers these days...they have to do it themselves.

The guy,s picked it up this afternoon, and is chuffed to bits with it.

Dave

Hmmm, left-handed, that's got my attention! I'm a bit ho-hum about rem 700 clones, but any chance of some closer ups of the action /safety etc ?

(Can you fellows get surgeons in l/h?)

Thanks

Surgeon dont make lefties unfortunatly Matt........But SYSS does. ;)

I should have 3 of our new action shortly, for a chap who has ordered 3 single shot lefties. They are the first of our new action, and it will be available in rh/lh repeater or single shot. Basically a rem clone, but with sako extractor, side bolt release, bolt on rail etc....and it will be good money.

The lawton seen here is exactly the same as a rem ...in reverse. The safety is on the left, etc. I,ll get you some pics of the last one we have in tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

The owner shot his best ever score at the mcqueen at Bisley this weekend, with a load that was thrown together, and no real developement. He beat me too. ;)

It shoots.

Archived