Turned Over

Just found out that the lease we were due to sign off for the start of march has been "double crossed" and that we have been turned over.

Landowner been seeking additional bookings for the land and instructed his "keeper" to make as many bookings as possible.

Thankfully, no money has changed hands.

Great...................well chuffed.............so thats the lease down the pan as we dont want to part with any cash for someone that is going to do that behind our backs.

Some people obviously dont have enough money.........

DL already has mate,

Bloke who owns Harwood estate just outside bonchester bridge and Hawick.............apparnently its not the first time.

And anyone wanting a pheasant shoot, beware also.............heard a number of other rumors about people buying in and then having to "give it up" beacause of various things happening, after they have done lots of work etc...

DL already has mate,

Bloke who owns Harwood estate just outside bonchester bridge and Hawick.............apparnently its not the first time.

And anyone wanting a pheasant shoot, beware also.............heard a number of other rumors about people buying in and then having to "give it up" beacause of various things happening, after they have done lots of work etc...

I live local to Harwood and believe me there has not been a good word said about the place since the current owner took over. I would avoid the place at all costs. Its just my opinion.

• 2 years later...

Archived