Got my DSC1 Friday

Well done on your pass!! :unsure::wacko:

And not forgetting your lease - pleased for ya!!! :ph34r::D

All the best..............

RAY...........................

Hi Ratcher

Having spoken to the BDS they no longer do one for the new set of questions (which would esplain why they are a bit difficult to find!) They recomended a CD called Britains deer on their site - has anyone got this - is it worth the dosh? I was interested as pictures in the hand book are not great and Im not confident that I can tell a sika doe from a red doe. Probably OK on CWD & munties though ;)

Hi Ratcher

Having spoken to the BDS they no longer do one for the new set of questions (which would esplain why they are a bit difficult to find!) They recomended a CD called Britains deer on their site - has anyone got this - is it worth the dosh? I was interested as pictures in the hand book are not great and Im not confident that I can tell a sika doe from a red doe. Probably OK on CWD & munties though ;)

Dont worry about the pics, your tutuor should take you through a load of images before your test as part of the course study. You cant tell crap in the book.

You are now allowed about 15 seconds on each image before its "swapped". Gone are the days when you have about 5 seconds....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeay.............Got my cert through the post today and my "Gong"..................

Well done mate - would like to say I have had my head in the book learning all that stuff but sods law says that just when you need a bit of quiet at work it gets mad busy! Still sat the tests yesterday and it would appear that I have passed so all I can say is 'woo hoo'.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived