Heavy duty reloading bench recommendations

LesP

Can anyone recommend a solid wood bench (Brand/Manufacturer etc) to replace a cheap workmate I have my reloading press bolted to.  It is showing signs of wear and flexes quite a bit when I full length resize my cases.

Any info appreciated

Les

Edited by LesP
Additional info added

A few years ago, I copied these plans for use with my RCBS Rockchucker Supreme single stage press. It’s basically replicating the old Wamadet presses of old.

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2012/11/12/portable-reloading-press-plans/

Easy to make, I used 18mm sheet ply and it is rock solid and portable - does weigh a tonne though. I’ve used it to f/l size .338 brass without issue. And despite being a slight rearward angle, it produces very accurate ammunition with good concentricity and low run out.

Mine was perfect for easy pack down and storage after a reloading session.

16 hours ago, Dellboy said:

i needed a take down bench 

so put a legth of kitchen worktop (3x2 on the back ) in the workmate with a threaded adjustable leg at each corner .

Cheers Dellboy, it's worth a look

13 hours ago, Catch-22 said:

A few years ago, I copied these plans for use with my RCBS Rockchucker Supreme single stage press. It’s basically replicating the old Wamadet presses of old.

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2012/11/12/portable-reloading-press-plans/

Easy to make, I used 18mm sheet ply and it is rock solid and portable - does weigh a tonne though. I’ve used it to f/l size .338 brass without issue. And despite being a slight rearward angle, it produces very accurate ammunition with good concentricity and low run out.

Mine was perfect for easy pack down and storage after a reloading session.

Thanks for the info on the portable set up and well worth a look

Based upon Catch-22s suggestion of a wooden portable frame, I was viewing a video from the USA and noticed that he was using a steel framed mounting and this could be the way forward.  So thanks Catch-22 IMG_1143_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.a9b6722c6912075c9d662d380dd8517c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Further to Catch-22s suggestion I ordered the item in the photo.

It arrived yesterday from the States  and have bolted it to a table I wasn't using much.

Works a treat and very pleased with it.IMG20230517143200.thumb.jpg.087ecd279b2c15fac83f797e681f50a8.jpg