NRA reloading course

Montey

I just read the NRA magazine and on page 6 there’s the complete two page explanation of how the reloading policies are going to work I think it looks very good and the way forward. How ever I’m interested in others opinions.?

is there a problem I’m missing?

i shoot mainly Fclass open (when I can get the reloading components )and have been reloading for many years different calibres. 

12 minutes ago, Montey said:

I just read the NRA magazine and on page 6 there’s the complete two page explanation of how the reloading policies are going to work I think it looks very good and the way forward. How ever I’m interested in others opinions.?

is there a problem I’m missing?

i shoot mainly Fclass open (when I can get the reloading components )and have been reloading for many years different calibres. 

I agree with you.  I have ordered a copy of their training materials to assess for our club.  The Code of Practice is only what one would assume was done so signing up to that isn't going to be contentious except for those that load .308 above 4500J without declaring HME etc

I agree that this looks a good way forward.

Knowing who's contributed to the training materials, I don't doubt that it will be of good quality. But I've ordered a set for my Club, so I'll find out.

I would particularly applaud the NRA for making the training material available to Clubs to deliver themselves, without making people having to go on the 'official' course.

Triffid

48 minutes ago, phaedra1106uk said:

Anyone gat a link for this? I dropped off my mag at my club on Thursday and can't find anything on their website.

Contact Kelly at  training.nra.org.uk,  

There's nothing on the website as yet (as of yesterday).

I have the Code of Practice and the training pack can be purchased.  I have received that this morning and it's very comprehensive, we intend to use their programme to train our members.