Anyone know someone who can do work on a 2 inch long alloy bar for me???

chaz

Hi folks.

I've made a huge balls up with my new Frankford Arsenal "Case Trim and Prep Centre" I cut the USA plug of it and check which colour went where. After putting a UK plug on it, I turned it on, and had the magic smoke filled the room. After this I looked on the bottom and is said it can only be used with 120 volts and 1.3 amps. What a fool I feel.....   Anyway.... I've removed the burnt out AC motor and wiring. I intend on using another motor, but a DC motor type and lithium Ion batteries. As the motor shaft is fine, I intend to use it. And as I build and fly RC aeroplanes I'll still be able to use it with a brushed or non brushed motors. Which I have a lot of. What I need is a 2" long piece of alloy bar stock, Or something similar, like brass that is around 15mm in diameter.

I need a 6mm hole drilled into the one end around 1" deep that will slide over the drive shaft and the other end also drilled 1" deep for the motor shaft, But the motor shaft needs to only be drilled out by 3 mm wide so  it will slide over the motor shaft. I then need both ends of the alloy to be drilled and tapped 3mm on the side, in order to use an M3 bolt to secure the motor shaft to the drive shaft of the 2" bar stock. 

Just to point out the the bar stock can be wider and longer if needs be,

I hope that makes sense??

Obviously I will pay for you time.

Hears hoping!!

Cheers 

Chaz.

Also help request on another site

43 minutes ago, chaz said:

Hi folks.

I've made a huge balls up with my new Frankford Arsenal "Case Trim and Prep Centre" I cut the USA plug of it and check which colour went where. After putting a UK plug on it, I turned it on, and had the magic smoke filled the room. After this I looked on the bottom and is said it can only be used with 120 volts and 1.3 amps. What a fool I feel.....   Anyway.... I've removed the burnt out AC motor and wiring. I intend on using another motor, but a DC motor type and lithium Ion batteries. As the motor shaft is fine, I intend to use it. And as I build and fly RC aeroplanes I'll still be able to use it with a brushed or non brushed motors. Which I have a lot of. What I need is a 2" long piece of alloy bar stock, Or something similar, like brass that is around 15mm in diameter.

I need a 6mm hole drilled into the one end around 1" deep that will slide over the drive shaft and the other end also drilled 1" deep for the motor shaft, But the motor shaft needs to only be drilled out by 3 mm wide so  it will slide over the motor shaft. I then need both ends of the alloy to be drilled and tapped 3mm on the side, in order to use an M3 bolt to secure the motor shaft to the drive shaft of the 2" bar stock. 

Just to point out the the bar stock can be wider and longer if needs be,

I hope that makes sense??

Obviously I will pay for you time.

Hears hoping!!

Cheers 

Chaz.

Also help request on another site

I can do that for you, shouldn't take long to do and I have everything required.  PM me to discuss further