Tag Heuer Limited edition Muhammad Ali

FS.BNIB TAG HEUER CARRERA CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC MUHAMMAD ALI LIMITED EDITION ARABIC DIAL AUTOMATIC WATCH

£5000

Last comparable watch sold at auction in 2020 in the U.K. for £2700  as a used example, currently the only other watch available of this spec is at £5200 plus import taxes and fees from India, a truly rare timepiece in new unworn condition still in its box with paperwork.
The spec below is lifted from a website, this watch was purchase by myself along with a few others and comes from a limited collection released in 2017, the intent was never to wear this but keep a hold off it and sell on. The unique Arabic dials for me added to its attraction. I have debated selling or keeping but I’m sure someone out there might actually wear this. cheaper well worn examples can be found but not with Arabic dials. A new unworn example much more difficult to find. Feel  free to make an offer or a part trade in most things shooting related, This is however a brand new watch of which only 750 pieces were made commemorating boxing history. For an avid boxing fan or a collector this is a priceless addition to a collection. The piece is numbered 633 of 750.

Condition
New

Description

FS.BNIB TAG HEUER CARRERA CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC MUHAMMAD ALI LIMITED EDITION ARABIC DIAL AUTOMATIC WATCH DIAL Opaline black White luminescent Arabic Jawi numerals Rotary ring with scale showing 1-15 rounds of boxing in jawi Faceted and polished hour and minute hands with luminescent indices White gold colour lacquered seconds hand White printed TAG Heuer logo at 12 o'clock and Muhammad Ali's signature at 6 o'clock Date window at 6 o'clock CASE Case and fixed bezel in polished steel Polished crown with TAG Heuer shield at 3 o'clock Crown at 10 o'clock with brilliant red lacquered line Sapphire crystal with anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating on both sides Engraved portrait of Muhammad Ali on the back of the watch with the exclusive inscription "Tribute to Muhammad Ali" MOVEMENT TAG Heuer Calibre 5, Swiss Made Automatic calibre, rapid date correction Diameter: 26 mm (11 ½''') — 25 to 26 rubies depending on the execution Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) Power reserve: 38 hours STRAP Perforated black leather with red stitching Steel deployant buckle with safety push-buttons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg