Kynoch .577/450 New Brass Berdan Primed

longrangesniper1953

Hello Guys and Gals

Hi is there anyone out there interested in purchasing  some new never fired .577/450 Kynoch Brand brass 20 of Beerdan Primed original brass !

Looking for approx £120.00 to £140.00 Posted these cost £200.00 and more as they are collectors brass ? Open to near sensible offers ! Thank You.

Regards

Steve

FWIW: i make 577 Snider from brass 24 gauge cases. (MagTec, Brazil) I also use 32 gauge to make 50-70. I cut the case to length and then anneal. For the 450-577 you'd want to anneal before the final forming to an area approximately at the shoulder. These two parent shotgun hulls have been a godsend. There is a lot about forming 450-577 on the Net. ~Andrew

Andrew

This brass that I am offering is Brand new never fired sized or anything else and is 100% Genuine Kynoch Factory Berdan Brass !  These are collectors cases according to what is on the Net and retail for anything above £9.00 per case ? If anyone is interested Im sure we could work something out , Thank You, once again !

Regards

Steve

• 1 month later...