MBR sports

gazzarM1

Not such a good experience for me I’m afraid…bought 300 bullets several weeks ago…not packaged the best if I am honest.When they arrived the packaging was damaged and 40+ bullets were missing …called them up and they requested images seemingly reluctant to complain to the post office on account of what they sell?? Total rubbish you are paying for a service and are entitled to it!

To date I have sent  several emails with said images text messages with images whats app with images and always a follow up call only to be told they have not received them…and blaming my postie.

I must confess to having an aversion to being treated like an idiot and would always seek to sort out any issues with the person concerned…however after nearly 3 weeks of being messed about enough is enough.

I didn't buy online....I just phoned, then rocked up, paid cash and collected. Quite happy to repeat when necessary.

Pete

Tried to buy a 1400 bullets off him in Dec 2020 but was moving premises to Seale and was told his RFD was being processed by a new police force so he couldn't use his Parcelforce account to ship them???

Tried getting in touch a couple of times after that but never got replies to emails.  Ended up ringing the distributor abd bought a lot more from them directly.

Website stock list is 7 weeks out of date so I'd try emailing or ringing first to check he has what you're after before ordering.

I’ve just purchased a stock of bullets from them. Friendly comms on the phone, couple of emails to update me on the order processing and dispatch. Package arrived within 24 hours of posting. Well wrapped, no damage.

Based on that single transaction, I personally would not hesitate ordering from them again.