Range camera system for .22LR

I don’t know if this has been asked and dealt  with before but as systems are always being upgraded and new products come to market, I’m after any  up to fate info from the collective 

id like to upgrade the facilities on my miniature range this autumn and am looking for a target camera system 

Only really needs to be able to transmit to 200 or 300 meters - preferably to an iPad 

anyone got any suggestions 

I have a portable targetcam system built around one of these  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383880127338?hash=item596109e36a:g:iu8AAOSwS6Ff6wiL&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8KqPX%2BH%2FDXFp2sQifT2c8YMDiAmWoyhlH9nh9Imhs4pWR4gxMIkX8dGN0wZNtNVoX6Zkrv6miihOwJwz2qifzfPr3afjXl3QEk6gW5gfIKcrCVHEo0PzDIJCrsYx11gS%2B%2FLHyWkmocNgh5XLgVnZ0ugaVMqsbDCWGe%2FqqqDCvbYMolcCYVt2LMOy9raflLtY6XmCUAwt5lWX0mMlntbPf5DDC5lp7apWCCjdV5%2BgqvBh%2B1ynsKgG6lkbt581kIE9hWSkm7g58lxAIr5HtBIFCFus0DLXL%2Br2XAvcFFVsYHx4dSai9oWzGU0T2k%2Fl1dQ%2FIg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMoKvKpuBg

Just supply it with 12 volt power and it becomes a wifi hotspot you can connect your phone or tablet to

There are several apps such as Tiny cam and handispotter which allow the image from the camera to be viewed on a phone or tablet and also to control the pan, tilt and zoom of the camera from the firing point.

The handispotter app also allows still images to be grabbed after each shot and reviewed so the build up of hits on a target can be seen more easily

However, neither of these apps has the ability to measure group size

Cheers

Bruce