A-Tec Marksman QD brake & mod. Any experiences?

I would quite like a QD brake/mod combination for an upcoming T3 build in 300WM (M18x1 thread). There aren't all that many about other than AI (brake is rubbish and requires the barrel to be machined) and ASE Borelock (reportedly good but I always thought looked a bit clunky).

see A-Tec do one of their own but there's not much out there in terms of information and experience. Has anyone here got one and if so what do you think of it? 

Another alternative is the Klarig muzzle brake from Germany: https://muendungsbremsen.de/en/borelock-brake.html

This is compatible with the Ase Utra Borelock system, but is much more compact and neater looking than the Finnish made brakes. However, fair warning, Klarig does not accept credit card payments, insisting on the SEPA bank transfer system. I found this pretty complex and managed to mess it up. However, the quality of the brake itself is top notch, with excellent machining and a Nitride surface finish.