PRO-AM SIS, SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST 2022, ESKDALEMUIR

We are hosting a PRO-AM version of the Send It Series Precision shooting comp at Eskdalemuir on Saturday 20th August. 

Entry is £80 for the team, 2 members, one who knows how these things work and bring a buddy who isnt sure, not so confident or has only been to a couple of comps and has no confidence in themselves. This is your time to shine, guys and pass on some knowledge and light a fire under someone new to the sport who maybe wouldnt feel confident entering off the bat on their own!

Start/Meet time 8.30am, should be finished around 3.30-4ish, Team Trophy up for grabs and plenty of food and laughs are guaranteed!

All shots can be called for both team members but you will be using barricades and against the clock (although a generous clock, if i do say so myself) so its a great chance to bring along someone new or newish and really give back, make it a day to remember for all the right reasons!!

email me to enter helen.gardnersguns@gmail.com