Torque settings on Air Valve Assembly.

chaz

Hi folks,                                            I'm after some idea of the torque settings on the Allen bolts holding the air valve assembly of my non regulated Daystate Air Ranger. 25 FAC at around 45 ft/lbs. Having stripped it and replaced the seals,    I'm trying to get an idea of an approximate torque settings on the hardened steel allen bolts as per the attached picture. Understandably Daystate are relluctant to depart this information. I can make an educated guess going on how hard they were to remove. But some constructive information would be appreciated.    Chaz.

20220724_115328.jpg

Have a look on you tube search a guy called sub12 airguner , Jeff does a huge amount with airguns ,forget the sub 12 bit they all work at the same cylinder pressure, if it was tight to un do it may have been thread lock , generally I just snug them up , the actual pressure will be held via o rings and things fitting correctly rather than being tight 

Aggy to the rescue again!  👍      No sign of thread lock....

I'll have a search of sub12 airliner.         

Cheers                                          Chaz.