remington small rifle primers

banus02

good afternoon ,i have been offered some old stock primers by my rfd. they are remington small rifle primers ,the seller says if i buy a 1000 i can have them, the primers  may be five years old+ but have been stored in the gun safe.with the shortage of primers is this a good deal or should i pass on them and wait for new stock to arrive in the country? 

Fiocchi large primers are what I’ve been using for the last 3 years with no bother at all . They came in trays of 150 so a brick of them was 1500 primers for less than the federal 1000 equivalent cost . The way things are going buy what you can . Cheers 

4 hours ago, banus02 said:

good afternoon ,i have been offered some old stock primers by my rfd. they are remington small rifle primers and fiocci large rifle primers,the seller says if i buy a 1000 i can have them for 5.4 pence each. so this would be £5.40 a box of 100 for the remingtons and £8.10 per 150 box of the fiocci l/r primers they may be five years old+ but have been stored in the gun safe.with the shortage of primers is this a good deal or should i pass on them and wait for new stock to arrive in the country? i am down to my last 600 federal primers

thats probably less than trade  IF you can get them

• banus02 changed the title to remington small rifle primers