Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

Are there any chassis available for Anschutz 1417 rifles?


Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...

MDT LSS

 

i also believe that MDT inlet their Acc chassis for this inlet Whixh would be my preferred choice 

isn’t the Anchutz 54 repeater available in the us with the acc chassis as a system ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dellboy said:

Ask me end of August  when we finish the Begara one

Is the bugara footprint the same as the Anchutz 54 action ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

Is the bugara footprint the same as the Anchutz 54 action ?

No  but we have the 457 done   455 and 452   and the begara (rem 700) are next on the machine ,   then Ruag are sending over a couple of Anshutz (centrefire and 1710 rimfire )  to sort something out for them will see if i can grab a 54 action at the same time .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interested in 54 development - please keep the site updated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The MDT chassis is currently only available for the Sporter action 1710 and 1712  actions, The "match 54" action is totally different, see below, the attachment screws for the sporter are either side of the trigger guard. The" match action" screws are both in front of the trigger guard.

image.thumb.png.e51baa2aa9bb2d14d7ef752eb2075d86.png

 

ANSCHUTZ barrell attachment methods(photos).pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Repeater 54 actions - have they different place of action screws too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 54. 18 has the same action screw placements as the 54.30, 1913/1907 shown above. It looks like the Fortner action screws are also the same from the photos above(1727F, 1827F),but I have not handled these so I can not confirm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its not the screw position that presents the bigest problem they can all be made

Problem is are the action bodies similar enough  ?

Is there enough of a demand to spend the time involved ?

We 3d print a couple of prototypes and test fit and fire

We program the beast in the corner and  run off two for test

We then modify any shortcomings and run another test piece

We then run a batch of 12

We then blast and cerocoat

 

our systems are available (once produced ) unlike the imported options , made in the UK  and we think improved on the shortcomings of the (non available) options .

 

A couple of people have seen them and handled them from the site and there input was taken on board ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Dellboy said:

Its not the screw position that presents the bigest problem they can all be made

Problem is are the action bodies similar enough  ?

Is there enough of a demand to spend the time involved ?

We 3d print a couple of prototypes and test fit and fire

We program the beast in the corner and  run off two for test

We then modify any shortcomings and run another test piece

We then run a batch of 12

We then blast and cerocoat

 

our systems are available (once produced ) unlike the imported options , made in the UK  and we think improved on the shortcomings of the (non available) options .

 

A couple of people have seen them and handled them from the site and there input was taken on board ..

Hi Dellboy, do you have a Facebook page or website that we can visit to monitor the progress of this venture? The thought of a British rimfire chassis system with various action options has definitely piqued my interest. A matter of importance for me though - would there potentially by options for a lefty version in the pipeline? Suppose that would be down to demand for you and whether it's worth your while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not specifically made for your action but Dolphin Guns do a chassis for their .22 CZ’s. 
Try giving them a call to see if they could bed your section into one of their stocks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, JDT said:

Hi Dellboy, do you have a Facebook page or website that we can visit to monitor the progress of this venture? The thought of a British rimfire chassis system with various action options has definitely piqued my interest. A matter of importance for me though - would there potentially by options for a lefty version in the pipeline? Suppose that would be down to demand for you and whether it's worth your while.

Left hand is a distinct possibility

we do have a facebook page showing bits and bobs  . but  this isnt really a place to advertise I guess ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

Northallerton NSAC shooting.jpg

RifleMags_200x100.jpg

dolphin button4 (200x100).jpg

CASEPREP_FINAL_YELLOW_hi_res__200_.jpg

rovicom200.jpg

Lumensmini.png

CALTON MOOR RANGE (2) (200x135).jpg

bradley1 200.jpg

NVstore200.jpg

blackrifle.png

jr_firearms_200.gif

valkyrie 200.jpg

tab 200.jpg



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy