Are there any chassis available for Anschutz 1417 rifles?

• 3 months later...

MDT LSS

i also believe that MDT inlet their Acc chassis for this inlet Whixh would be my preferred choice 

isn’t the Anchutz 54 repeater available in the us with the acc chassis as a system ?

1 hour ago, Dellboy said:

Ask me end of August  when we finish the Begara one

Is the bugara footprint the same as the Anchutz 54 action ?

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

Is the bugara footprint the same as the Anchutz 54 action ?

No  but we have the 457 done   455 and 452   and the begara (rem 700) are next on the machine ,   then Ruag are sending over a couple of Anshutz (centrefire and 1710 rimfire )  to sort something out for them will see if i can grab a 54 action at the same time .

Interested in 54 development - please keep the site updated 

The MDT chassis is currently only available for the Sporter action 1710 and 1712  actions, The "match 54" action is totally different, see below, the attachment screws for the sporter are either side of the trigger guard. The" match action" screws are both in front of the trigger guard.

image.thumb.png.e51baa2aa9bb2d14d7ef752eb2075d86.png

ANSCHUTZ barrell attachment methods(photos).pdf

Repeater 54 actions - have they different place of action screws too 

Its not the screw position that presents the bigest problem they can all be made

Problem is are the action bodies similar enough  ?

Is there enough of a demand to spend the time involved ?

We 3d print a couple of prototypes and test fit and fire

We program the beast in the corner and  run off two for test

We then modify any shortcomings and run another test piece

We then run a batch of 12

We then blast and cerocoat

our systems are available (once produced ) unlike the imported options , made in the UK  and we think improved on the shortcomings of the (non available) options .

A couple of people have seen them and handled them from the site and there input was taken on board ..

34 minutes ago, Dellboy said:

Its not the screw position that presents the bigest problem they can all be made

Problem is are the action bodies similar enough  ?

Is there enough of a demand to spend the time involved ?

We 3d print a couple of prototypes and test fit and fire

We program the beast in the corner and  run off two for test

We then modify any shortcomings and run another test piece

We then run a batch of 12

We then blast and cerocoat

our systems are available (once produced ) unlike the imported options , made in the UK  and we think improved on the shortcomings of the (non available) options .

A couple of people have seen them and handled them from the site and there input was taken on board ..

Hi Dellboy, do you have a Facebook page or website that we can visit to monitor the progress of this venture? The thought of a British rimfire chassis system with various action options has definitely piqued my interest. A matter of importance for me though - would there potentially by options for a lefty version in the pipeline? Suppose that would be down to demand for you and whether it's worth your while.

5 hours ago, JDT said:

Hi Dellboy, do you have a Facebook page or website that we can visit to monitor the progress of this venture? The thought of a British rimfire chassis system with various action options has definitely piqued my interest. A matter of importance for me though - would there potentially by options for a lefty version in the pipeline? Suppose that would be down to demand for you and whether it's worth your while.

Left hand is a distinct possibility

we do have a facebook page showing bits and bobs  . but  this isnt really a place to advertise I guess ??