Longer Range Club near Hertford

I have a friend who lives near Hertford. He used to have an FAC for perforating animals, but has since given it up. 

I have suggested to him that he might enjoy long range target and wondered if  there are any clubs in his area he could visit?

I have contacted NRA with a view to him trying one of my rifles at Bisley, but the opportunities are few and far between. One date in April, that he can't make and then nothing until August that neither of us can make. I understand that MOD are not allowing guests currently. Anyone would think that the government were trying to discourage people from taking up target shooting.  

Nic Couldrey has just posted on farcebook that all covid restrictions have now been lifted for NRA affiliated clubs operating on MoD ranges thus allowing clubs to run guest days again.

20 minutes ago, SMLE said:

Nic Couldrey has just posted on farcebook that all covid restrictions have now been lifted for NRA affiliated clubs operating on MoD ranges thus allowing clubs to run guest days again.

That's good news.