Anyone going to the Vegas Shot Show 2022?

ejg223

They keep sending us stuff about the IWA as well as the LE show a day or two before. "Only local authorities could close it" is what I heard.

Recent Boat show in Germany was called off a day before opening... imagine all the yachts that were carted from all over for the exhibition, set up and then called off.

I was saying they should move the shows from Germany to the UK.... I attended a NEC show a few months ago all as normal. Actually I should make that suggestion on a German forum.😜

edi

We have a stand booked for the BSS at the NEC. Fingers crossed that goes ahead as accommodation and other expenses are not going to be refundable.

IWA - like edi, we keep getting a lot of online info - if it happens I will go for a look around. I still have the tickets from the last cancellation so hopefully they will still be valid.

Spoken to Paul Bradley who a ballistic manager in America he’s say as long you are vaccinated and do test then you shouldn’t have a problem I’m following the shot show on LinkedIn .