hmm good ol Tony Blair .......whoops I mean Sir Tony .

Just shows how out of touch politicians are with the views of the electorate by giving any award to Blair (who should be tried for war crimes and he is a traitor to the UK)!

There are numerous petitions on that site with the same subject, that petition is currently at 434,238 signatures and rising! 

7 minutes ago, geek said:

Just shows how out of touch politicians are with the views of the electorate by giving any award to Blair (who should be tried for war crimes and he is a traitor to the UK)!

There are numerous petitions on that site with the same subject, that petition is currently at 434,238 signatures and rising! 

Happy to be corrected, but I believe this is awarded personally by the Monarch and not based upon government lobbying.

Either way, a system out of touch with the majority of the population. I doubt the petition will achieve anything tbh, but I feel I’ve had my say at least.

2 hours ago, SMLE said:

Happy to be corrected, but I believe this is awarded personally by the Monarch and not based upon government lobbying.

Either way, a system out of touch with the majority of the population. I doubt the petition will achieve anything tbh, but I feel I’ve had my say at least.

Over 400,000 and rising have had their say, however, I agree it will accomplish nothing other than to to let them know that the masses are pissed off that the scumbag Blair has been knighted.

just shows that any one who can send their countries men to their deaths and then take millions in back handers from former enemies is held in high reguard by the likes of andrew hrh??? they are a shower of s..t.

I dont see the issue with Blair.

Did he lie to go into Iraq, probably but then again every politician lies to suit what ever agenda they push for.

He passed his sinking ship to brown who sold his soul to be leader for 5 minutes. 

And this nonsense he caused the death of military personnel thats just silly. When you join the military you sign up knowing you can be deployed and ultimately die, if that's not for you don't sign ok. It's not all pt, training, free food and bevvies ok.

Boris is a bigger waste of skin. He has gave all his pals ppe contracts even when they had no experience in that sector or even a business before. The British tax payer will be paying that backhander for decades to come. Boris also gave his American lover contracts. My general rule of thumb is if you can cheat and lie to your partner I have no doubt you will lie to my face.